Frequently Asked Questions
This is the most common question in paintball. Being hit with a paintball is like being snapped with a wet towel. It will sting at first but for the most part you won’t feel too much due to your adrenaline. When you leave, you may have a small welt from the paintball contact.
There are several thing you can do before arriving at our facility. You can fill out our waiver to save you time, review our policies and rules, and check out the videos we recommend.
The minimum age to play paintball at our facility is 10 yr old.
If you are under 18 you will need a parental guardian to sign your liability waiver.
High Performance Paintball is a Field Paint Only (FPO) facility. This means you can NOT bring your own paintballs to our facility. Paintballs must be purchased on-site. Anyone caught using paintballs not purchased from us will be immediately dismissed from our property without a refund.
Yes! Paintball is very safe, just like other sports that have protective equipment and rules to follow. At High Performance Paintball we take safety very seriously. We make sure all our participants are using proper barrel blocking devices and face masks. We also chronograph each marker at our facility to 280 Feet Per Second (FPS).
Yes, the paint does wash out in warm, soapy water. All of our paintballs are made of food grade, biodegradable materials.
Wear: Tennis shoes, long pants, long sleeve shirt, and hoodie (optional).
Don’t Wear: Flip flops, jewelry, shorts or tank tops.
In addition, do not bring any sort of weapons, alcohol, drugs, or bad attitudes to our paintball facility.
We do play in the rain, but we must suspend play if we see lightning or hear thunder.
Below are the rules for High Performance Paintball
1. BARREL COVERS. Your barrel should always be covered until you are on a playing field. You may remove it at the starting area only when the referee tells you to. When you are eliminated or the game ends, cover your barrel before leaving the playing field. If you want to squeegee out your barrel, the correct procedure is to unscrew or disconnect the barrel with the cover on. Set the marker down in a safe position. Remove the cover from the barrel and squeegee it. Place the cover over the barrel before reconnecting to the marker. If you have any questions on this matter, please ask a referee.
2. GOGGLES ON. When you are on the playing side of the netting, this is the “GOGGLES ON" area. You will receive only ONE warning, if you lift or remove your mask you will be ejected for the remainder of the day without a refund. This is your only warning. Remember that if you get hit in the eye by a paintball you could lose your eye forever!
3. No physical contact, PERIOD!
4. All players must obey the chronograph limit set for the field which is 280fps.
5. Obey the referees. They are here for your safety and enjoyment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If you have a dispute or something to point out, calmly bring it to the referee’s attention. Do not, however, argue with a referee during the course of a game. A referee’s call is final. All head referees do have the power to eject any player that is in violation of any safety rule or found to be cheating.
6. Obey all safety signs in the park. If you are not sure what a sign means or where it applies, please ask a referee. These signs are here for the protection of everyone in the park.
7. High Performance Paintball is not responsible for any theft or loss of personal property. (Watch your stuff).
8. Abusive language will not be tolerated! All players are to refrain from obscenities, racial slurs and/or any language that may infringe upon the enjoyment of others.
9. No one is ever allowed to shoot over, around or deliberately at the safety netting. This rule includes blind firing. (Shooting without looking at your target).
10. No one is allowed to use his or her own fill station (scuba tank) on any portion of the property.
11. Firing at things outside of your game (example: animals, field or farm equipment, cars, spectators, referees, etc.) will lead to ejection from the game and/or field.
12. Control your fire. Do not use excessive fire. When you hit and eliminate a player, do not continue to shoot him. When a referee sees that a player is completely defensive and elimination by multiple players is eminent, he may call him out before a painful ending to his/her game.
13. No Alcohol OR Drugs are allowed on the park premises. Use is cause for ejection.
14. High Performance Paintball is a Field Paint Only (FPO) facility. Paintballs used at High Performance Paintball must be purchased on site. High Performance Paintball sells paintballs that are made to have very little, if any, impact on the water table and environment. Individuals caught using paintballs not purchased at High Performance Paintball will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund!